On May 21, the Federal Health Architecture will host the first CONNECT User Group Meeting at George Washington University's Marvin Center. Attendees can expect a day of networking and collaborating with CONNECT adopters and health IT professionals about CONNECT and how it is being used throughout the public and private sectors.
This one-day event will:
- Provide discussions for those new to CONNECT to understand its use cases and role in secure health information exchange
- Allow organizations to educate each other on how each integrates CONNECT into their IT environments or HIE products
- Engage the community in brainstorming sessions that discuss the best ways to bring new software engineers into CONNECT open source development
- Provide a venue for the CONNECT community to learn about and contribute to the CONNECT product roadmap
- Drive a deeper understanding of the CONNECT 4 architecture and features, including the recent addition...